This apartment located in Saint-Petersburg was decorated by INT2. A good example for those who want to structure a large room and keep an open space while creating several different functional areas. This Scandinavian-style apartment is just perfect!
The Main Room: Kitchen + Dining Room + Living Room + Office + Piano
- ➨ Spaces delimitation: a wood loggia for the dining room, white bricks and a dark wood bar for the kitchen, a large rug around the sofa.
- Art on a kitchen wall;
- White bricks that look like tiles;
- Industrial-style lights;
- Stools stored under the bar for a much neater impression.
- ➨ Different floorings to show different spaces.
2. Dining Room
- wood raw material;
- the rear shelves with beautiful tableware;
- the unpaired chairs.
- the mix of different geometric patterns;
- the vintage style of the furniture.
- the fox (an original touch in this Scandinavian design);
- the decentred canvas and lamp;
- the unpaired furniture;
- the orange touch (lamp + canvas).
➨ wallpaper on a single section of the wall;
➨ the mix of geometric patterns;
➨ the mix of pastel colors.
4. The Piano
➨ the grey wall to create a distinct space;
➨ Frames just put on the Piano and decentred.
We note :
➨ The office is isolated from the rest of the room thanks to bilateral bookshelves, that also bring some additional storage space.
➨ A short band of colored tiles over a white base.
- the black matte bathtub;
- the whale poster;
- the ladder;
- the two nude bulbs.
➨ just one section of the wall with blue pattern;
➨ the yellow desk lamp on the wall.
- blue and orange colors together, a great match of 2 complementary colors;
- the mirror hanged with leather belts;
- the two-colored wall (and the fuzzy delimitation).
- the geometric pattern on the floor;
- the mix wood, white and natural fibers.